Merrill, Arnone & Jones (MAJ Law) has a personal interest in their community. With our diverse group of Santa Rosa Attorneys, we spread our community service efforts to a variety of different organizations.
Our attorneys are members of several Rotary Clubs, meeting Northern California needs and worldwide issues. We also recognize the need to assist local government and the necessity of developing a healthy business environment, including the local airport.
We are involved in the following community organizations:
- Airline Attraction Committee – Michael J. Fish
- Citizens Advisory Committee for Airport Master Plan – Marlon Young
- Congregation Beth Ami – Ross Jones
- City of Santa Rosa, Board of Public Utilities - Bill Arnone
- City of Santa Rosa, Charter Review Committee - Bill Arnone
- Leadership Santa Rosa Alumni Association – Ross Jones, Marlon Young, Bill Arnone
- PCAM Flight Foundation – Marlon Young
- Rotary Club of Ignacio – Michael J. Fish
- Rotary Club of Windsor – Bill Arnone
- Rotoplast International, Inc. – Michael J. Fish
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce – Bill Arnone
- Santa Rosa Sunrise Rotary Club – Ross Jones
- Sonoma County Aviation Commission – Marlon Young